Michael is a Partner in the Real Estate Team.
He has a wide range of experience in commercial property transactions with a particular emphasis on residential and commercial development acting for landowners, developers and registered providers; secured lending acting for banks and other lenders; and healthcare property work having acted for GPs, NHS Property Services, care homes and other care providers.
Michael qualified in 1996 and has worked in the South West throughout that time.
- Acting for a regional developer in connection with numerous development site acquisitions; dealing with site set ups and sales.
- Advising a consortium of seven landowners dealing with the grant of an option to a consortium of developers on a site expected to provide up to 2000 homes.
- Acting for a regional registered proprietor in relation to acquisition and disposal of numerous affordable housing developments.
- Acting for a GP partnership in relation to the acquisition and development of a new surgery building to include the provision of a pharmacy and minor injuries unit.
- Acting for NHS Property Services in connection with the disposal of redundant facilities for development.