Mathilda is a Trainee Solicitor in the Projects Team. She assists in advising private sector developers, funders and contractors on infrastructure and energy projects.
Mathilda assists the team in advising sector clients on waste, energy and infrastructure related project contracts and academy conversions.
Before joining the Projects Team for her second seat, Mathilda worked in the Commercial Property Department. During her seat in Commercial Property Mathilda assisted in advising councils, developers, private companies, individuals and investors on a number of matters including the purchase of development sites, the sale and purchase of commercial land and the negotiation of leases acting for both landlords and tenants.
Mathilda studied History at the University of Exeter and converted into Law. Prior to starting her Training Contract at Ashfords, Mathilda worked as an Assistant Development Engineer managing the installation of utilities on sites in the South of England.
- Private company: Assisting on the development of anaerobic digestion plants in the South West including feedstock and finance agreements.
- Private company: Assisting on various aspects of the Hinkley Point C nuclear power plant installation from both commercial property and projects perspectives.
- Contractors: Assisting on advising contractors in connection with Service Agreements in PFI deals.
- Project developers and funders: Assisting on advising project developers and funders on the process of entering the Capacity Market.
- Private companies: Assisting on advising project companies on a number of Anaerobic Digestion facilities sponsored by Greener for Life Energy Limited and two funders.