Louise is a Partner in the Corporate Team.
She has vast experience in the retail sector having advised the likes of LK Bennett, Timothy Everest and Penhaligons with their strategic legal issues. She has significant corporate experience in group structures, both local and cross border, and has advised on major strategic issues such as global joint ventures as well as fundraisings and M&A plans. Louise also has experience advising landed estates on their business issues and structures.
Louise also completed an in-house secondment to AIG Europe.
- Advising Timothy Everest Group on establishing a joint venture to expand the Timothy Everest brand into ready to wear collections.
- Advising GroGroup on the exit of its founders to an MBO team backed by Mobeus.
- Advising AnTech Limited on an investment by Calculus and SEAV.
- Advising DCE Entertainment plc on its secondary fund raising.
- Advising on the sale and purchase of Solar PV Projects.
- Advising Penhaligons Limited on its group restructuring.