Louise is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Team.
She advises clients in respect of a variety of commercial disputes, including disputes relating to supply and services agreements, franchise agreements, negligent advice and many other commercial disputes, including those with a foreign element.
Louise advises governmental departments, top 100 listed companies, a variety of foreign clients and has strong experience in the waste and water sectors. Louise is currently working on complex challenges to public policy and related, satellite disputes, which has involved close liaison with in-house lawyers.
- Advising a top 100 listed company in respect of judicial review proceedings to challenge a change in policy.
- Advising a governmental department in respect of the recovery of unpaid medical fees from the estate of a deceased person.
- Advising an engineering business in respect of recovery action in another jurisdiction.
- Advising a top 100 listed company in respect of a variety of claims.
- Advising a professional adviser in respect of allegations of fraud and dishonesty.
- Advising a professional adviser in respect of allegations of negligence and having the case dismissed at the first opportunity.