Laura is a Solicitor in the Trusts and Estates Team.
She advises clients in relation to drafting wills, trusts and declarations of trusts in connection with property co-ownership and dealing with Administration of Estates.
Laura also advises clients who are making provision for incapacity by putting in place powers of attorney or by making applications to the Court of Protection.
- Advising on and drafting Wills and Declarations of Trust.
- Advising in relation to the operation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney, Enduring Powers of Attorney and General Powers of Attorney.
- Completing applications to the Court of Protection in relation to the appointment of a Deputy, Statutory Wills and other specific decisions requiring the Court's authority.
- Acting for executors in the administration of a large number of non-taxable and taxable estates including all Inheritance Tax reporting formalities.
- Advising on Estate Administration including dealing with foreign assets and Wills, making claims for a transferable nil rate band and claims for Business Property Relief and Agricultural Property Relief.
- Providing inheritance tax advice, including lifetime tax planning options.