Kirsten is a solicitor in the Employment Team.
Kirsten advises on a wide variety of contentious and non contentious issues for both businesses and individuals.
The contentious work she is involved in focuses largely on Employment Tribunal claims but also involves advising businesses and individuals on pre litigation strategy in an attempt to settle potential claims before they can reach the Tribunal.
In addition to litigation Kirsten also works with clients on advisory matters such as HR policy and procedure and reacting to new and upcoming changes in legislation.
- Acting for Respondents in relation to claims bought through the Employment Tribunal system.
- Providing employment support on a number of corporate deals
- Drafting, negotiating and closing numerous settlement agreements to remove employees from a business and mitigating the risk of claims arising as a result.
- Advising as to the implementation of the process for shared parental leave.
- Advising as to action that can be taken to restrain employees from breaching the post termination restrictions contained within their contracts of employment.
- Drafting service agreements, employment contracts and Non Executive Director appointment letters for a variety of different clients and businesses.