Katie is a Solicitor in the Corporate Team.
She advises national and international clients on a wide range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, fundraisings, corporate governance, joint ventures, restructures and shareholder arrangements.
In recent years Katie has specialised in acting for a number of AIM and Main Market listed companies, unlisted public companies, nominated advisors ("Nomad") and brokers on reverse takeovers, initial floats, secondary fundraisings and regulatory compliance.
Prior to Ashfords, Katie worked as part of a successful corporate team in a regional firm. She has also worked in-house as Assistant Company Secretary of 3M United Kingdom Plc, with responsibility for UK corporate structure compliance.
- Assisting on a £40 million acquisition for a Main Market listed care and support services group.
- Assisting on the takeover of an AIM-quoted company by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Advising the acquirer on the £10.5 million AIM reverse takeover of a molecular diagnostics company with a £7 million placing and open offer, and the £6million AIM reverse takeover of a pan-European contract research organisation, including a vendor placing.
- Assisting in acting for the Nomad on the £26.5 million AIM float of a biopharmaceutical company.
- Advising on a share buyback and associated shareholder arrangements for an international manufacturer.
- Advising the MBO team on the final stages of the phased purchase of a property development company.