Kathy is a Solicitor in the Equity Release Team, heading up the Lending Team.
She has recently moved to the Equity Release Team after spending 3 years in Residential Property Team and 2 years in the Banking Team. Kathy now acts for lenders providing equity release mortgages to individuals, dealing with all related property issues arising on a remortgage transaction.
Kathy's previous experience in residential property included acting for individuals selling and purchasing properties, as well as acting for individuals in relation to transfer of equities and remortgages. Kathy's work involved both registered and unregistered property. Whilst working within the Banking Team, Kathy assisted lenders and borrowers in preparing and reviewing security documentation, including debentures, legal charges and supporting personal guarantees.
Kathy is also a member of the XYBC Committee. Click here to find out more about XYBC.
- Lender: Advising a lender who lends to individuals and companies for private financing, including supporting security and guarantees.
- Lender: Assisting a new lender in liaising with Counsel to prepare its suite of documents required to be used for its remortgage and equity release lending work.
- Private client: Acting for an individual in the sale of their current property and purchase of their new property.
- Private client: Acting for an individual in carrying out a transfer of equity to remove an owner from the title to the property.
- Private client: Acting for an individual in their remortgage of their existing property.
Christmas 2016 has brought cheer for...
Last-minute Christmas purchases have lifted UK retail sales figures, leading to signs that the UK economy ended strongly in 2016.
Should retailers be fighting for more...
A recent report from the Local Data Company suggests that fewer shops are being opened in the UK in 2016...