Katherine is a Solicitor in the Property Litigation Team.
She advises clients on all aspects of property litigation with an emphasis on commercial landlord and tenant matters.
Katherine advises private companies, developers and private clients on a wide range of contentious matters.
Katherine acts for both residential and commercial landlords and tenants in relation to possession claims, forfeiture, contentious lease renewals and property related professional negligence.
Katherine is a member of the Property Litigation Association and has delivered training sessions to a number of clients.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Katherine trained and worked as a solicitor at a regional law firm where she advised government departments, banking clients and a range of commercial clients including developers and private landowners .
- Advising a large government sector client in respect of the operation of break clauses relating to its leasehold estate.
- Advising a commercial tenant in respect of strategy relating to lease renewal proceedings.
- Acting on behalf of a developer client and successfully recovering possession from squatters occupying derelict premises.
- Acting on behalf of a commercial client in relation to a claim for dilapidations
- Acting on behalf of a private client landowner in relation to establishing a prescriptive right of way leading to high value farm land.