Julia is a Trainee Legal Executive in the Disputed Wills, Trusts and Estates Team.
She assists the team in advising private individuals, charities and trustees in relation to all matters arising out of contentious Wills, Trusts and Estates and also in relation to contentious Court of Protection matters.
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Challenges to the validity of a will.
- Proprietary estoppel claims.
- Executor/beneficiary disputes.
- Challenges to lifetime gifts.
- Construction/Rectification of a will.
- Related professional negligence claims.