Joanne is a Legal Director in the Property Litigation Team.
She joined the firm in 2000 as a trainee. She has experience of dealing with a wide range of property-based litigation issues, with particular expertise in housing management.
Joanne regularly advises private individuals, companies and public/quasi-public bodies on matters including residential landlord and tenant issues, restrictive covenants, adverse possession claims, party wall claims and boundary disputes. She also has experience of advising in commercial property-based disputes including business tenancy termination and dilapidations claims.
- Acting for client in long-running trespass and breach of covenant claim.
- Advising client re Access to Neighbouring Land claim.
- Successfully acting for client in contested adverse possession claim.
- Assisting company with service of break notice in connection with shopping centre premises.
- Advising and acting for residential landlord of multi-occupancy property in connection with obtaining possession from occupants whose occupational status was unclear.