Hannah is a Trainee Solicitor in the Residential Property Team specialising in Agriculture.
Hannah assists in advising private individuals, partnerships, businesses and local authorities on various agriculture and property matters including freehold and leasehold agricultural sales and purchases, Farm Business Tenancies and grazing licences, fishing and shooting rights, grants and surrenders of easements and leasehold extensions and variations.
Prior to starting her training contract with Ashfords, Hannah completed her MSc in Law and Business Management at the University of Law and worked as a conveyancer advising on new build property purchases and residential sales.
- Various clients: Assisting and dealing with the sale of farm land and agricultural holdings including advising on basic payment entitlements.
- Private client: Dealing with the purchase of agricultural land funded both by cash and by lender finance.
- STAGS Partnership: Assisting the Lead Partner with drafting the property aspects of an Asset Purchase Agreement alongside dealing with the acquisition of a livestock market for STAGS Partnership.
- Local authority: Assisting the Lead Partner with completion of a development agreement for a £250 million town centre redevelopment.
- National property developer: Assisting the Lead Partner with researching and advising on the acquisition of strategically important drainage rights for a national property developer on their proposed development site.
Welcome to the Ashfords Trainee blog...
Welcome to the Ashfords Trainee blog - here a group of eager and budding Trainee Solicitors will be discussing various...