Giles is a Partner in the Corporate Team.
He focuses on domestic and international corporate transactions and represents companies and venture capital funds in venture capital transactions, venture debt transactions, public offerings and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
His clients include both public and private companies engaged in a range of technology sectors including fintech, agri-tech, Internet, mobile and telecommunications, software and semiconductors.
- Advised Folioshack on its sale to Bloomberg.
- Advised Cerillion PLC on its admission to AIM.
- Advised Anterra Capital on its $5.5 million investment into Farmobile.
- Advised Money Farm on its EUR16 million fundraising led by Cabot Square.
- Advised Mobius Motors on its fundraising led by the Pan African Investment Co.