Gemma joined Ashfords in 2004 and is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Personal Injury Team.
Gemma deals with all aspects of personal injury law but has a particular interest in head and brain injuries. She offers a personalised and individual service to each of her clients and is known for her friendly and approachable manner. She has considerable experience in acting for cyclists along with all other road users. She has also had great success in acting for individuals who have suffered an accident whilst at work.
If you would like to find out more about current issues affecting injury compensation click here, or to discuss a potential injury claim please contact Gemma Rowe on 01392 334017 for a free, no obligation chat.
- Acting for a young woman who suffered a severe brain injury when she was knocked from her bike, cycling home from work.
- Acting for a cyclist who was hit by a car and suffered life changing injuries, including multiple rib fractures, fractured wrist and elbow along with a head injury.
- Acting for a number of cyclists in helping them to recover the true replacement value of their bikes and the individual separate components. She is also successful in recovering damages for other associated damaged kit such as bike computers, clothing, shoes etc.
- Acting for an elderly client who had mobility problems and suffered a nasty fall on a bus. She broke her hip which needed surgery. Gemma arranged physiotherapy to help regain her valuable mobility quickly.
- Acting for a pedestrian who was hit by a car as he was crossing the road, suffering a fractured skull, collarbone and cheek bone. He also had a head injury which led to on-going concussion at a moderately severe level. Despite uncertainty over the circumstances of the accident Gemma was able to secure substantial damages for him.
- Acting for a manual worker when a steel frame fell on him at work causing severe injuries.