Gemma is a Trainee Legal Executive in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Gemma assists the Trusts and Estates Team with regards to administering estates, drafting wills and Lasting Powers of Attorneys for a range of clients. She is also training to become a legal executive and aims to specialise in trusts and estates.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Gemma worked for a small firm of solicitors in Brighton, mostly dealing with private clients and administering estates of various sizes.
Gemma has completed seven of her level 3 CILEx units, and aims to have completed the final three by the end of 2017.
- Private client: Advising on administration of estate.
- Private client: Advising on details relating to the application for the grant of probate.
- Private client: Assisting in acting as executor for estate.
- Private client: Assisting with the drafting of wills.
- Private client: Assisting with the production of Inheritance Tax accounts.