Emma is a Solicitor in the Corporate Team.
She deals with a wide range of corporate work, including mergers and acquisitions.
Emma's work involves advising on corporate reorganisations, constitutional amendments and asset and share purchases. Emma has advised on these matters for individuals, partnerships and private companies.
Emma is actively involved in Ashfords' commitment to CSR and the firm's charity committee.
- Acting for the shareholders of a regional food manufacturer regarding a share sale to a corporate investor.
- Completing the reorganisation of a company to include a new trading subsidiary and a new holding company, including the share for share exchange between the shareholders.
- Acting for a national drinks manufacturer in an asset sale worth over £9,000,000.
- Drafting bespoke Articles of Association and a Shareholders' Agreement for a regional property business.
- Acting for a shareholder in relation to a company buy-back agreement.
- Drafting a tailored Partnership Agreement for a local business.