Connor is a Solicitor in the Restructuring and Insolvency Team.
Connor advises a range of clients, from insolvency practitioners to creditors and directors, on a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters.
Connor has particular expertise in dealing with breaches of directors duties and remedies against delinquent directors; and has considerable experience of working with clients in the technology sector.
- Advising a former director of a high-profile 'fintech' start-up on serving a Statutory Demand and a subsequent application to set aside the Demand.
- Advising the Liquidator of an installation technology company on several Preference, Transaction at Undervalue and Wrongful Trading claims against its former directors. Case settled at mediation.
- Advising on various Transactions at Undervalue claims in the insolvent estate of a fraudulent financial adviser.
- Successfully appearing for Trustees in Bankruptcy at several Possession & Sale hearings.
- Advising Insolvency Practitioners on various matrimonial issues in Bankruptcy.