Christopher is a Solicitor in the Dispute Resolution Team.
He acts for companies subject to regulatory investigations, as well as acting for companies alleged to have breached international sanctions; multi-jurisdictional High Court cases; arbitrations; professional negligence claims; and mediations.
Christopher has recently completed a six month secondment to Post Office Limited.
- Advising a charity in respect of a professional negligence claim against its former solicitors for negligent litigation advice.
- Advising a land developer in respect of a professional negligence claim against its former solicitors for negligent conveyancing advice.
- Advising Post Office Limited on a range of matters arising during the course of a six month secondment.
- Advising a client in respect of overpayments received over the life of a contract with a value of in excess of £10m.
- Advising a client in a claim for unjust enrichment arising during the course of the life of a contract with a value in excess of £15m.
- Advising a client in respect of losses arising from a flood caused by poorly fitted fire systems at a new development.
- Advising in respect of claims for demurrage.