Bronwen is a Trainee Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation Team.
Previously, Bronwen has worked in the Employment Team as a trainee and the Corporate and Commercial Teams as a paralegal.
She assists the team in Bristol with all aspects of commercial contracting and has a particular focus on the Technology and Retail sectors.
- Assists the data protection specialist within the commercial team by advising clients on the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and providing research.
- Frequently advises on the likely impact of Brexit on commercial contracts.
- Produces presentations for senior colleagues on topics such as cyber security and data protection requirements for new businesses and in-house contacts.
- Assists with commercial contract negotiations for high value software licences and supply of goods services agreements.
- Drafting experience comprises software licences, supply of goods and services contracts, website terms and conditions, cookies and privacy policies as well as referral, non-disclosure, software development, hosting and agency agreements.
- Provides risk advice to clients in respect of off-the-shelf and bespoke contracts.