Brian is a Partner in the Real Estate Team.
He specialises in property development and renewable energy. Brian works for both the public and private sector where he has earned praise for his directness, approachability, and sensible advice.
Brian advises developers on site assembly, estate planning and strategy, planning and construction, through to sale. His team cover the following areas of work:
- a number of retail park developments
- various mixed use development schemes and
- numerous energy from waste and renewable energy projects
- Currently advising a developer client on their major development of 80 acres of land - a mixed use scheme with a development value more than £200million.
- Advised the London Development Agency on the development of the former Royal Arsenal a major regeneration initiative comprising (when completed) some 5,000 new homes, 5000,000 square feet of retail commercial and industrial space - (over 1,000 permanent jobs already created) and a new crossrail station.
- Currently advising:-
- A major South West Developer on mixed use and housing developments in Truro, Hayle and Exeter (value in excess of £250 million);
- On 650 bed student accommodation scheme in the South West; and
- Several energy from waste and renewable energy projects in the Midlands and North West of England