Annika is a Legal Director in the Real Estate Team.
She undertakes a wide range of commercial property work with particular emphasis on development work. Clients include commercial and private developers, housing associations, investors and local authorities.
- Annika acted for a national housebuilder on the acquisition of a 300 plot development site in the South West. The roads and infrastructure for the site were shared with the retained employment land and the transfer included both cross rights and build obligations.
- Acting for a national housebuilder in the disposal of their affordable housing at their developments throughout the South West both by land sale and build contract and 'off the shelf' sales together with option agreements for the disposal of future phases. This included deducing title, replying to pre-contract enquiries, drafting and negotiating the contract, preparing the transfers and dealing with the phased completion of the plots.
- Acting for a housing association in a stock transfer of 239 units across over 40 sites from another registered provider.
- Acting for a housing association in a three phased acquisition of development site for 150 units of Affordable Housing from a consortium of house builders. This involved reviewing and reporting on title, negotiating the transfer which included step in rights to carry out infrastructure works in the event the developer failed to undertake these works.
- Advising in ongoing development aspects, such as deeds of easement, certificates of title for the section agreements, and deeds of variation to contracts following changes in the affordable housing allocations at various sites for housing associations and developers.