Annabel is a Partner in the Real Estate Team.
She specialises in lettings and landlord and tenant advice for commercial developers, retailers, the public sector and property investment companies.
As a commercial property specialist, Annabel has an in depth knowledge of commercial property law and she is supported by an experienced team. She is also experienced in dealing with wind turbine development sites, both for the developer and for the landowner.
"Annabel provides consistently sound legal advice tailored to the client's needs"
Harvey Gardner, Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon and Cornwall.
- Acting for Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon and Cornwall in connection with its freehold and leasehold disposals and acquisitions including the acquisition of development sites for the construction of new police offices.
- Acting for Thames Water in the negotiation of leases, easements and disposal of potential development sites comprising surplus landholdings.
- Acting for Landmark plc, a successful serviced office business based in London, in the acquisition of leasehold premises in various prestigious central London locations.
- Acting for Airgen Renewables Limited, a company based in Eire, in connection with wind turbine developments in the UK and disposal of existing option agreements to investment capital companies.
- Acting for Clyst Holdings Limited, a long established Devon based construction and property development company, in connection with its portfolio of investment properties and development sites in the South West.
- Acting for Rainbow Stores in connection with its property holding interests in the South West.