Andrew is an Associate in the Trusts and Estates Team.
He has a special interest in long term care issues and frequently holds seminars on this topic with groups across the South West.
Andrew advises and supports families dealing with bereavement or who are planning for incapacity or end-of-life issues. He also has experience in advising on wills, tax and trust arrangements.
- Assisting families in negotiations over care provision and funding with Local Authorities and the NHS.
- Supporting third sector organisations and service providers in the care sector.
- Applications to the Court of Protection for the appointment of Deputies and obtaining permission to sell and replace a family home.
- Administration of estates including claims for Business Property and Agricultural Relief.
- Supporting successful appeals for Continuing Healthcare Funding for disabled clients.