Andrew is a Partner and Head of the Corporate and Commercial Teams.
Andrew specialises in M&A, Venture Capital & Private Equity work. He is nationally regarded for his venture capital practice and has advised on some of the UK's most innovative transactions over the recent years, including institutional and private funds on their investments as well as management teams and growth companies on their fundraising plans.
He has 15 years of experience and has worked on a variety of significant M&A transactions, both UK and cross border. He has built long term relationships with clients which include private and public companies on acquisition plans, investment funds and management teams and helped with their joint venture strategy and ongoing corporate advice. Andrew has played a leading role in the development of the firm's investment strategy and is a board adviser to www.route1.co
- Assisting Crowdcube, a leading crowd funding platform, on its £5m fund raising lead by Balderton.
- Advising Eden Ventures on their investment in both Blinkbox and We7 and their sales to Tesco to create Tesco's digital strategy.
- Advising the existing investment funds in New Voice Media on the Series C funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners, which was a $35m round. This transaction has been rated as one of the top 10 largest tech-venture capital transactions in 2013 by growthbusiness.co.uk.
- Advising on the sale of Research Instruments Limited to Cooper Surgical Inc for $51m.
- Advising on the £7m sale of Premium Timber Products Limited to Meyer Timber Group Plc.
- Advising Cluster HQ Limited, an e-commerce company, on a £12m Series A funding round led by Accel Partners and subsequent flip to ClusterHQ Inc (a Delaware topco).