Andrew is a Partner and Head of the Corporate and Commercial Teams.
Andrew is an experienced corporate Partner and has been a member of the Board for 10 years. Andrew is nationally regarded for his work with venture capital funds and working with growth businesses in their development, including fundraising and strategic plans.
Andrew has built long term relationships with clients as a trusted adviser and helped develop the team to one of the most active and experienced in the UK.
Andrew has been described as "knowledgeable and extremely professional" in the Legal 500 2017 Edition.
- Ontology Partners Limited: Advising on the sale of Ontology Partners Limited to Exfo inc, a Canadian based listed company.
- Perwyn: Advising Perwyn, a private equity fund, on its acquisition of video games developer Sumo Digital Holdings Limited.
- Moortec Semiconductor Limited: Advising on an investment from Altitude Partners.
- Living Map Assets Limited: Advising on an investment from Committed Capital.
- Crowdcube: Assisting Crowdcube, a leading crowd funding platform, on its £5 million fund raising lead by Balderton.