Alison is an Associate in the Property Litigation Team.
She deals with a full range of both commercial and residential property disputes. She has expertise in dealing with lease renewals, advising landlord clients in relation to rent and service charge arrears of their tenants, dilapidations claims, disputed service charge claims, adverse possession matters, possession proceedings, residential lease extension claim and professional negligence claims relating to property.
- Advising client in relation to an opposed lease renewal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- Participating in a mediation to settle claim in relation to recovery of assets following the abortive purchase of a night club in Central London.
- Advising a client in relation to a claim against their landlord for damage to their premises caused as a result of the landlord's renovation works to the upper floors of the property.
- Acting in a trespass claim against protestors occupying farm land in North Yorkshire.
- Advising client in professional negligence claim against their former solicitor.