Stephanie is a Trainee Legal Executive in the Commercial Property Team.
She advises commercial developers, retailers, the public sector and property investment companies on a wide range of real estate matters, specialising in lettings and landlord and tenant advice.
- Acting for a national wine retailer in connection with its leasehold disposals and acquisitions.
- Advising a national engineering and project management company on a compound licence in connection with a multi-million pound development close to Battersea Power station.
- Acting for a national water company in the negotiation of leases, licences and easements for its various sites and premises in the South East.
- Assisting with the acquisition of leasehold premises in various prestigious central London locations for a global beauty brand.
- Advising on freehold and leasehold disposals and acquisitions for Devon and Cornwall Police Authority.
- Acting for a regional construction and property development company in the negotiation of new leases and lease renewals of its portfolio of investment properties in the South West.