Mediation and ADR
Ashfords' qualified mediators, David Beadel, Ian Daniells and Stephen Homer, are all ADR Group accredited - one of the biggest providers of training and panels for mediators in the Country.
Each of our mediators has significant expertise in bringing disputes of various kinds to settlement before the inevitable time and expense of full court hearings.
Work handled includes:
- Bringing disputes to settlement in many different areas including:
- Professional negligence
- Company and partnership disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Insurance claims
- Inheritance Act claims
- Defamation and reputation management
- Pension claims
- Shareholder and fiduciary duty claims
- Construction; and
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), including Early Neutral Evaluation and Arbitration.
Recent work undertaken includes:
- Professional negligence claims, including a mediation between Claimant and Defendants and supplemental mediation between Defendants all done in one day;
- Partnership disputes, including farming and accountants;
- Numerous Inheritance Act and Trust claims;
- Defamation and loss of reputation claim; and
- Numerous Construction disputes.
Please click this link to view further details of these and other examples of recent work undertaken by the team
T: +44 (0)1392 333986
F: +44 (0)1392 336986