Ashfords' Investment Team act for property companies and individuals (both local and national) investing in the office, retail, leisure, industrial and health sectors. We also provide strategic management advice and deal with the legal aspects of the management of our clients' portfolios.
- Portfolio and individual property acquisitions and disposals;
- Asset management;
- Tax issues; and
- Property support for corporate led transactions.
Recent work undertaken includes:
- Disposal of freehold investment property at 1-6 Lombard Street, London EC3 on behalf of Tamares Group for in excess of £45m;
- Management of national property portfolio of primarily retail premises for a The Courtenay Group of Companies;
- Acquisition and management of a portfolio of light industrial and warehouse premises in and around Plymouth on behalf of the Una Group;
- Management and disposal (for in excess of £60m) of Princes House and Princes Parade, Piccadilly, London;
- Disposal of Kestrel Business Park, Exeter; and
- Advising PSP Group on the acquisition of various care homes businesses.
Our Investment Team is supported by other specialist teams including:
T: +44 (0)1392 333818
F: +44 (0)1392 336818