Ashfords is able to provide English legal advice to you and your business on the inward investment process. We also regularly work with overseas lawyers on a wide range of international legal transactions. If you are a UK company doing business overseas, or are a foreign business setting up in the UK, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We have long realised the importance of being able to support our clients with their international activities, so in 1991 we formed an international network of independent law firms, called ADVOC.
Japan Business Group
The Italian Desk advises Italian businesses and high net worth individuals with interests in the UK or who need advice on English Law. For more information please visit our Italian Desk page.
We are able to assist you and your business on inward investment into the UK. We can provide assistance in a range of areas including:
- Company formation/branch registration and test;
- Company secretarial services (including registered office address);
- Start up advice;
- Tax and National Insurance;
- Joint Venture Agreements and Shareholders Agreements;
- Distribution Agreements and Agency Agreements;
- Trade marks and other intellectual property;
- Competition Law;
- Immigration and employment issues;
- Commercial property (Real Estate);
- Acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses;and
Our Employment Team is able to provide advice on the employment of foreign workers in the UK.
We have Solicitors within the Firm who are fluent in the following languages:
- Spanish; and
- Twi (Ghanaian).