Lettings and Asset Management
Our Lettings and Asset Management Team acts for clients in the public and private sectors and have extensive experience of acting for clients on lease negotiations, both for landlords and tenants. We also support both landlords and occupiers in respect of their ongoing asset management and occupancy needs.
We believe that having a balanced practice benefits our clients because we have a well rounded understanding of a full range of issues, supported by other specialist teams including Planning, Construction, Retail, Environment, Banking and Property Litigation, our team has the capacity to provide a comprehensive service tailored to your needs.
- Property management
- Property Litigation
- Negotiating the terms of a critical letting for a corporate in urgent need of expansion space;
- Re-finance of portfolio of c30 investment properties (38 leases) with large loan from major bank - loan value c£18m.
- Acquisition of multi-let investment/redevelopment property (offices and shops) for over £4m using offshore SPV and novation to new SPV to facilitateTOGC arrangements.
- Letting of large warehouse style retail premises to The Range for 25 year lease and subsequent sale of freehold to blue chip pension fund for c£4m.
- Auction purchase of three retail investment units for c £1.2m with bank finance arranged after the auction.
- Letting of three separate shop units for same Landlord in different towns to major high street coffee shop retailer.
Augmented Real Estate?
Can you recall the last time you saw a person reading a book on the move? Today you are much...