We provide a range of services for high net worth individuals and their families. We are dedicated to looking after your personal and business interests and helping you safeguard these assets for your family both now and for future generations.
- Acting for a client purchasing a £55 million house in central London.
- Purchase of a farm and the refinancing of the Home Farm, advising on matters such as lotting, third party rights, disputed easements, partnership and future development issues - £3 million+.
- Administering estates comprising a number of companies and significant assets, including foreign assets
- Advising on inheritance tax planning for clients with agricultural and business interests
- Drafted agreements for FTSE 100 company to loan valuable painting to public institution.
- Advising a client with a significant investment portfolio, pensions and property within divorce proceedings. Issues of the other party re-directing assets, worth £2 million, away from the matrimonial pot and levels of competence due to a medical condition.
- Securing a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa for a US citizen setting up a marketing business in the UK. We advised on all aspects of the visa application process including the applicant's business plan to meet the genuine entrepreneur test and the evidential requirements for third party funds.
- Cattran Trading Limited - reorganisation of a family owned company by way of capital reduction into 7 separate companies separately owned by family members.