Trusts (Formation and Administration)
We understand the need to apply a modern, business-like approach to the creation and administration of Trusts. Our Trusts Team is experienced in dealing with both modest and substantial Trusts with complex and valuable assets. We work with you to secure your property in a legal framework for the benefit of beneficiaries, ensuring all parties are aware of their rights and duties.
- Bare trusts
- Interest in possession trusts
- Discretionary trusts
- Personal injury trusts
- Creation and administration of trusts
- Trust accounts and trust tax returns
- Winding up of trusts and distribution os assets
- Changes of trustee
- Declaration of trust regarding property co-ownership
- Maintenance trusts
Trustees, mistake, and Hastings-Bass
First published in the Solicitors Journal. In the recent Supreme Court judgment in the two cases of Pitt v Holt and Re...
The Tax Doctor: Leaving money to...
The case Harry would like to make a will, leaving a significant sum of money to his son Ben, currently a...