Estate administration disputes
The administration of an estate can be a very complex and lengthy process and disputes can often arise.
Issues that commonly arise include:
- Delay or a refusal by a personal representative in obtaining a Grant of Probate/Grant of Letters of Administration
- Delays to the administration of the estate
- Co-habitation arrangements, joint ownership and pre or post-nuptial agreements
- Missing beneficiaries
- A lack of clarity with regards to the terms of a Will or of a trust
- A breach of duty by a trustee
Our Disputed Wills, Trusts and Estates Team provide specialist advice and assistance in relation to all estate administration disputes.
If you would like advice on challenging a will, or indeed on any other inheritance or trust dispute, please contact our Disputed Wills, Trusts and Estates Team by telephone on +44 (0)1884 203 018 or FREEPHONE 0800 0931336 or by email email@example.com.