Our Family Team appreciate that a relationship breakdown is a traumatic event, we treat all issues with sensitivity and provide a tailored service to meet your demands.
Our specialist legal advice and expertise ensure our clients receive a complete and professional service. We have expert divorce solicitors and family lawyers who are praised by clients, legal guides and the media for their outstanding knowledge of family law. A number of the team are members of Resolution, the national organisation of family lawyers committed to non-confrontational divorce, separation and other family problems.
- Advising a client in relation to a contact and residence dispute which was complex in nature due to distance, health issues and behaviour allegations. Advising the client in relation to the reliance and enforceability of a previously made arrangement. Issues of competency of adults together with removal of the children from the jurisdiction several weeks each year.
- Advising a client with a significant investment portfolio, pensions and property within divorce proceedings. Issues of the other party re-directing assets, worth £2 million, away from the matrimonial pot and levels of competence due to a medical condition.
- Advising a client in relation to a complex financial settlement involving two businesses on multiple sites. Advising the client in relation to the enforceability of a pre-nuptial agreement together with the enforceability of a trust where part of the company shares were held.
- Drafting and completing a complex pre-nuptial agreement. This was a complex case due to one party living abroad and being a foreign national.
- Representing four adult siblings in intervening in parents' divorce settlement. Advising and preparing all necessary court documents and representing parties at hearings.