Equity Capital Markets
Ashfords’ highly experienced and nationally regarded team advises listed companies, sponsors, nomads, and brokers on a wide range of matters such as IPOs, takeovers, secondary issues and mergers and acquisitions, as well as providing advice on regulatory and compliance issues including under the AIM Rules and UK Takeover Code.
Specialising in the mid-market, typically in transactions up to £250 million, we have advised a wide variety of AIM listed companies such as Wessex Exploration PLC, DQ Entertainment PLC, Macromac PLC, Dillistone Group Plc and Pittards Plc together with Nomads such as Smith & Williamson, Allenby Capital, WH Ireland and Beaumont Cornish and pride ourselves in delivering proactive, commercial advice in a highly regulated market place.
- Swallowfield plc - Acquisition of Brand Arkhitekt and £8.6m placing.
- DP Poland plc - Advised on placing of shares to raise £3.2m.
- Pittards plc - Open offer and placing which raised a total of c.£5.5m.
- Wessex Exploration Plc - Prospectus and placing for a main market company investing in Asian companies.
- Teathers Financial Plc - Preparation of Class 1 circular and move to AIM.
- Hague And London Oil - AIM admission and placing. £12m placing.
- Amedeo LTD - £12.5m open offer and subscription.
- Golden Saint Resources Ltd - AIM admission of a diamond and gold exploration company.
- Macromac Plc - AIM admission.
- Westminster Group Plc - USD150m airport security joint venture in Sierra Leone.
- DQ Entertainment - Open offer and placing.
- Hague And London Oil - Share consolidation and accompanying circular.
General Meeting Notice Period - Recent...
On 29 April 2015, the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) released a guidance note on UK Corporate Governance...
Revised 2015 PIRC Guidelines
The PIRC''s recently published 2015 UK Shareholder Voting Guidelines replace the previous guidelines and include changes listed in this article.
Revised Statement of Principles for the...
The 2015 revised statement of principles published by the Pre-Emption Group relates to UK and non-UK premium listed companies on...
Notifications of Major Holdings in Listed...
On 26 November 2015, a new EU regulatory technical standard relating to the notification of major holdings in listed companies...