Claims Against Solicitors
Solicitors and lawyers acting in personal injury claims have a duty to act in your best interests at all times and obtain the best possible settlement for you. There are, however, unfortunate occasions when personal injury lawyers can get things wrong, leaving you under-compensated.
Statistics indicate that in recent years there has been a rise in negligence claims against personal injury lawyers due to under-valued settlement.
A personal injury lawyer's key role is to assess the strength and value of an injury claim and negotiate the best settlement for you. Although valuing a claim is not an exact science, it is a skill that requires a high level of expertise and must be perfected through experience.
If you think you have been under-compensated or that your solicitor has not obtained the best possible outcome for you, we are here to help make a claim and can offer "no win, no fee" agreements.
Our team has 20 + years experience in handling personal injury claims of all types. We will therefore be able to review your claim efficiently and identify quickly whether your solicitor may have not valued your claim correctly or provided the correct advice.
Examples of potential claims are:
- If your personal injury claim settled in the last 6 years and, despite the advice of your legal and medical advisors, your symptoms have not gone away.
- If you feel that you were pressured to settle your claim quickly without fully being explained to consequences of agreeing settlement.
- If your solicitor mistakenly undervalued your claim and advised settlement leaving you undercompensated.
- If you were forced by your insurance company to use a firm of solicitors that were unknown to you and out of your area. Did they take the time to get a full picture of the impact of the accident on you?
Ashfords' Personal Injury Team has extensive experience in all areas of personal injury claims work. If you would like to discuss a potential negligence claim against your personal injury lawyer and the funding options available to you, please contact Gemma Rowe on 01392 334017 for a free, no-obligation chat.
- Personal Injury
- Claims Involving Animals
- Fatal Accidents
- Claims Involving Children
- Coach and Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Accidents on Holiday and Abroad
- Motorbike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Recovery of Uninsured Losses
- Amputation Claims
- Anxiety and Depression
- Burns and Scarring
- Eye Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Food Poisoning
- Chemical or Carbon Monoxide Poisoning