Projects and PFI/BSF
Ashfords' Projects/PFI Team has extensive experience of complex projects, including Building Schools for the Future, in the UK and abroad. We understand that achieving value for money in purchasing legal services is a key consideration for any participant in PFI/PPP projects.
We advise Governments and other public sector bodies, project companies, sponsors, contractors and lenders. These projects have covered a range of sectors, including education, waste, airports, roads, health, defence and various other infrastructure, regeneration and outsourcing schemes.
The scope of legal work involved in PPP/PFI projects is extensive, and the depth of our practice allows us to draw on the knowledge and experience of our other well regarded teams within the Firm, including Education, Construction, Planning, Commercial Property, Corporate, IT and Employment.
Work handled includes:
- Building Schools for the Future projects;
- Procurement, whether from a public or private sector perspective;
- Public sector vires and governance issues;
- All forms of commercial contracts, including project/concession agreements, sub contracts, advance works contracts, interface agreements and all finance documents;
- Limited recourse and grant-based funding arrangements and associated security packages;
- Creation of special purpose vehicles (SPVs) and corporate governance issues;
- Employment, Corporate Finance, Construction, Planning and Property matters; and
- State aid and associated Competition Law matters.
T: +44 (0)1392 333802
F: +44 (0)1392 336802
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Property
- Corporate Governance and Charity
- Data Protection
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Financial Services
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology (IP/IT)
- Projects and PFI/BSF
- Property Litigation
- Restructuring and Insolvency