Fraud and Business Crime
We represent clients charged with a range of offences under the Fraud Act and other associated legislation, including Money Laundering.
Examples of the work we have undertaken include:
- Successful defence of a company director accused of fraud against his business worth £250,000;
- Defence of a Company Director charged with Blackmail;
- Defence of an allegation of bribery in public office allegedly involving a fraud of £500,000;
- Defence of a company secretary who stole £100,000 from his employer;
- Defence of several cases brought under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 in the Crown Court (sums of £350,000; £150,000; £100,000; £45,000 etc) including Restraint Orders and Confiscation Orders.
We represent clients all over the country who are charged with road traffic offences covering the full range of offences from death by dangerous or careless driving through to speeding, driving without due care & attention, driving with excess alcohol or without insurance. We regularly put forward "special reasons" and "exceptional hardship" applications to avoid disqualification.Read more
I dedicate the same amount of attention to detail and care to all my cases, whether or not they involve fatalities, serious reputational issues, potential loss of liberty, financial repercussions or disqualification from driving, because I understand that regardless how trivial an allegation may seem, they could have an enormous impact on my clients lives.Read more
I know that that there are few other lawyers with a wider breadth of experience in criminal law than me. But It's not just experience that is important - it's how you use it that matters. It humbles me to read my reviews in Legal 500. I must be doing something right to be "highly recommended" and to be described by clients as an "excellent criminal litigator"!