We have far reaching experience in local, national and international business transactions enabling us to project-manage the whole transaction process for clients within set time frames and budgets and to lead negotiations between the parties.
- Advising on the structuring of transactions (share or business and asset sales/acquisitions)
- Due diligence
- Sales and acquisition of shares
- Sales and acquisitions of businesses and assets
- Management buy outs and buy ins (MBOs/MBIs)
- Advice on exit and succession
- Joint ventures
- Diana Naturals SAS - share purchase of Confoco International Limited
- ET Solutions AG - acquisition of a UK solar energy company
- HAB Housing Limited - Crowdcube investment, share subscription and internal restructure.
- Haydon Mechanical & Electrical Limited - MBO from Mears Group plc
- Quta & Co - reorganisation and company sale
Ashfords out-performed the other side's lawyers and this made a huge difference to the timescale and to the financials.
Deal Done: Gro Group sold to management team
Gro Group, the Devon-based global nursery brand, has been acquired by its management team for an undisclosed sum.Read more
The general economic climate makes this quite challenging in the corporate environment at the moment. There is a difficulty in securing funds through lending and that goes hand in hand with a reticence to spend the funds that are there.
- Financial Services
- Public Companies and Equity Capital Markets
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate Finance - MBOs/MBIs
- Corporate Finance - Joint Venture
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance - M&A
- Employee Share Schemes
- Insurance and Mutuals
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Tax
- Company Formations and Corporate Secretarial Services