Company Formations and Corporate Secretarial Services
An intrinsic part of the Corporate department, Ashfords' Corporate Secretarial Unit provides a company formation service along with ongoing support for the day to day running of your company.
- Dedicated team ensure that Companies House deadlines are met and client instructions are carried out quickly and accurately;
- Complete secretarial package reduces the burden of preparing annual returns, filing, updating company books and preparing meeting
- Integral part of the Corporate team, so can draw quickly on the resources and expertise of transactional and tax specialists; and
- Experienced in satisfying the requirements of a wide range of clients, including start-up companies, privately owned companies and
charitable organisations, both within the UK and internationally.
- Electronic formations of companies limited by shares, companies limited by guarantee, community interest companies and limited liability partnerships;
- Provision of a registered office address in London or Exeter (as required);
- Filings at Companies House;
- Preparation of board minutes, resolutions and shareholder communications;
- Maintenance of statutory books;
- Acting as agent for service (Process Agent); and
- Striking off companies from the Register of Companies.
If you would like to instruct us please complete the Company Formations questionnaire and return to Emma Pritchard at email@example.com. A same day incorporation service is available if required.
- Click here to download a form in PDF format which can then be printed off, completed and returned to us.
- Click here to download a Word version of the form which can be completed off-line and returned electronically.