Ashfords has a wide range of experience in the nursing and residential care home sector. We regularly advise on property and corporate restructuring, refinancing, new build constructions, consultancy arrangements, employment issues, pre-sale due diligence and compliance issues. Our team of experts from the Property, Corporate, Commercial, Banking and Employment teams have the experience and ability to implement these and other types of arrangements for our clients.
We also have considerable experience of purchases and sales, and combinations of share, freehold and asset purchases and sales.
- property acquisition and disposals;
- share sales and purchases;
- banking & re-financing;
- employment & migrant workers;
- regulatory issues;
- terms and conditions; and
- domiciliary services.
- refinancing of a group containing four care homes to allow for improvement and expansion;
- acting on the sale of the entire issued share capital of a South West based residential care home company including negotiating earn outs, deferred consideration and consultancy arrangements;
- advising a care home group on the TUPE implications for work permit employees;
- advising on the purchase of the entire issued share capital of a residential care home company;
- acting on the purchase of the business and assets of a Cornwall based residential care home;
- advising on the purchase of the business and assets of a nursing and respite care home; and
- advising on the simultaneous purchases of the business and assets of two separate care homes.
T: +44 (0)1392 333814
F: +44 (0)1392 336814