Our strong South West roots make us the natural choice for legal advice on agriculture and rural affairs.
The Agricultural Team specialise in providing expert advice on a wide range of areas, tackling farmland sales and purchases, tenancy agreements, succession planning and shareholder agreements. Our clients include farmers, contractors, landed estates, investment companies, tenants and a wide range of rural businesses.
- Farmland sales and purchases
- Farming partnerships
- Boundary, covenant and easement issues
- Agricultural tenancies
- Farming contract disputes
- Prosecutions / defences
- Contract and share farming
- Farm diversification
- Voluntary first registration of land